Terms and Conditions
*Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- Schoolse-shopping website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by schoolse-shopping, a partnership incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. schoolse-shopping.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Schoolse-shopping.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Schoolse-shopping.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section
schoolse-shopping.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively knowns as the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as stationery, uniforms, shoes, bags, books from various Indian brands. (collectively known as "Products"). Upon placing an order, Schoolse-shopping.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the schoolse-shopping.com website.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Schools E-Shopping will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on schoolse-shopping.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- schoolse-shopping.com will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where our sellers use "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Fed Ex, Delhivery, First Flight,etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Schools E-Shopping or the Seller.
- schoolse-shopping.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Schools E-Shopping for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. schoolse-shopping.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, schoolse-shopping.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of schoolse-shopping.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Schools E Shopping will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Schools E-Shopping shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.